The Kit Body suit and Shoe cover are made up of laminated non-woven material 70+20 gsm.
KAVACH Nx is designed & developed by:
Team of eminent doctors of G.G.Hospital,
• Working in COVID HOSPITAL.
• Available in Three sets.
1. KAVACH BASIC
2. KAVACH PLUS
3. KAVACH NX
KAVACH Nx contains Five Basic Componets
1. Body suit
2. Shoe Cover
3. Face shield
4. N-95 MASK
5. PAIR OF STERILE GLOVES
Advantages of KAVACH Nx
1. Designed by Doctors working in COVID care.
2. Meeting safety standards required.
3. Ease of Donning (wearing) & Doffing (remove)
4. Shorter time required to wear & remove.
5. Covers whole body and eyes.
• Made up of material tested by SITRA for
Synthetic Blood penetration.
DONNING & DOFFING
Donning (wearing the kit)
1. Wash hands or use hand sanitizer to sanitize hands.
2. Wear inner gloves pair.
3. Wear the N-95 Mask.
4. Wear the body suit.
5. Wear the face shield.
6. Wear the shoe covers in a way to cover body suit in lower limb below knee.
7. Sanitize the gloves.
8. Wear outer pair of gloves.
9. Get yourself inspected from all around for completeness.
Doffing (Removing the kit)
1. Get yourself inspected from all around for contamination.
2. Remove Outer Gloves.
3. Remove Face shield.
4. Remove Shoe covers.
5. Remove body suit.
6. Sanitize the inner gloves.
7. Remove N-95 Mask.
8. Remove inner gloves.
9. Sanitize the hands & get inspected for contamination.
Perform steps of hand hygiene before each step of donning and doffing if hands are contaminated. Standard Biomedical guidelines to be followed for waste management segregation.