|Modes of ventilation||AV(PC), AV(VC), CMV(VC), SIMV(VC), CMV(PC)|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated, Battery Operated|
|Patient Age Group||Pediatric|
|Application||Hospital, Clinical Purpose|
Medical Ventilator provides support solutions for patients in respiratory distress. Vapotherm invented high flow therapy, and holds patents on technology and methods to deliver humidified respiratory gases at high flow rates. Vapotherm provides safe, comfortable and effective alternative to more invasive methods of ventilation support.
The Vapotherm Precision can be a suitable alternative to CPAP and can be used in many settings and in the treatment of symptoms of several respiratory distress disorders. The application of Vapotherm High Flow Therapy is in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Adult Intensive Care Unit, Sub-Acute Care, and Palliative Care.
It is used to treat Respiratory Distress Disorders such as General Respiratory Failure, RSV (bronchiolitis), COPD, Pneumonia, Congestive Heart Failure and Asthma.
- Built-in oxygen blender. Oxygen percentage is fully adjustable from 21 to 100% when two 40 psi (276 KPa) gas sources are used.
- Inlet gas pressure range is 4-70 psi (28-482 KPa). At low gas inlet pressures, maximum flow rate and oxygen percentage settings are automatically reduced to match the inlet pressure.
- Two alarm levels indicate low and medium priority alarm conditions. IEC60601-1-8 compliant.
- Internal battery backup maintains flow and oxygen percentage for 15 minutes if AC power is cut off. Battery recharges in 1-2 hrs.
- No disinfection necessary. The patient circuit is detachable and disposable.
- Temperature, flow and oxygen percentage are adjusted via a single setting control knob on the front panel.
- Automatically senses cartridge type —maximum flow setting is automatically reduced if low-flow cartridge is installed.
- Easy connection between the delivery tube and disposable water path by a simple press and click fitting.
- All values and alarms displayed in a single large color-coded panel.
- Scheduled maintenance for internal components at 3 year intervals, external gas filters replaced at 6 month intervals, external oxygen sensor replaced annually.
- Universal power requirements allow use anywhere with only a change of power cord.