The Hemochron Response Coagulation Monitor is a whole blood coagulation monitor designed to be used at the point-of-care, it has an easy to read screen and has data management features.
- Create and store up to 9 User Notes.
- Attach up to 2 User Notes per record.
- Download results to a PC.
- Uses bar coded tubes.
- Internal printer.
- 2 level Liquid Quality Control lockout.
- 2 level Electronic System Verification lockout.
- Stores 300 QC results per well.
- Test Menu.
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT).