GE Mac 600 12 Lead Color Resting ECG Communicator model with Interpretation and SD Card enables physicians to bring advanced ECG analysis to patients they could never reach before. With leading clinical technology and an SD card that puts vital data right in your hands. With on-screen results that help save time, energy, and paper. And with the diagnostic confidence that comes from Marquette® 12SL™ analytical tools.
All tucked inside an incredibly portable, easy-to-use ECG system. Easier-to-use ECG technology enables clinicians to test more patients in less time, increasing access to high-quality healthcare for everyone. That’s why the MAC 600 is designed to be as easy as “connect and click,” while ensuring the quality of ECG data. The result is a fast, simple ECG testing process that helps physicians focus on diagnosis and care.
- On-screen preview of waveforms and 12SL interpretation enables digital ECG workflow for faster time to treatment
- Proven Marquette 12SL analysis helps support diagnostic confidence
- 12-lead color display provides clear results review without printing
- HookUp Advisor™ indicates accuracy of ECG signal quality to avoid costly ECG repeats and support faster patient testing
- Intuitive keypad for simple, one-touch operation
- Clear display for accurate, instantaneous results review, eliminating the need to print
- One of the lightest ECG available—only 1.2 kg
- Lithium ion battery is long-lasting and energy-efficient, powering three hours of use on one charge, the equivalent of up to 250 ECG tests
- SD card storage of ECGs (similar to a digital camera) is a readily available, portable storage system that enables easy access to ECG test results—simply take your SD card withyou for fast download and printing from a secure computer
- Warranty and services provided anywhere in India