You can count on LOGIQTM F6 for the image quality, productivity, and affordability that shared services want in ultrasound. The units are designed to help improve your workflow, give you peace of mind, and to help you provide your patients with enhanced care.
Quality images for diagnostic confidence
Built with many of the innovative imaging technologies found in high-end GE ultrasound systems, LOGIQ F6 provides:
- The ability to image both very superficial and deep anatomy, with excellent penetration
- Advanced features like Phase-Inversion Harmonics and Speckle-Reduction Imaging to help enhance spatial and contrast resolution for outstanding image clarity
- Innovative real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing techniques that enhance tissue and border definition
Versatility for a wide range of applications
LOGIQ F6 is a step forward in versatility for abdominal, vascular, cardiac, musculoskeletal, OB/GYN, pediatric, and small parts imaging.
- Hemodynamic imaging – B-Flow blood flow visualization
- Cardiac imaging – AMM (Anatomical M-Mode), Auto EF, TVI (tissue velocity imaging) and Stress Echo for stress testing
- 3D/4D imaging to capture fetal behavior
Automation for workflow efficiency
Flash forward to enhanced productivity that lets you focus on patients.
- Automation – Auto Optimization to quickly adjust image quality with the touch of a button and Auto-IMT for fast carotid exams
- Obstetrical imaging – SonoBiometry to perform key fetal biometry measurements automatically in seconds, and TUI to analyze fetal structure deformities
- Simplified peripheral connections – both wired and wireless – streamline archiving, and communication
Responsive service and support
With service coverage included, LOGIQ F6 systems give you value and peace of mind.
- My Trainer – on-board training modules help accelerate user operational confidence
- Scan Coach – Innovative scan plane reference tool for OB, vascular and cardiac exams available on demand during live scanning
- Fast repairs – Modular design helps make repairs easy and fast, so there is less disruption to your patient flow
- Remote diagnostics – Users can initiate diagnostics and auto-service requests right from the console to help maximize system performance