F&P Bubble CPAP System
Bubble CPAP is a unique form of CPAP. Infants on bubble CPAP have been reported to have chest wall vibrations similar to High Frequency Ventilation (HFV).
With the combined effects ofOptimal Humidityand natural pressure oscillations, bubble CPAP provides a protective, safe and effective method of respiratory support to spontaneously breathing neonates.
Infants on bubble CPAP were noted to have
- Reduced delivery room intubations
- Decreased days on mechanical ventilation
- Reduction in postnatal steroid use
- Increased postnatal weight gain and
- No increase in complications
Includes the Bubble CPAP generator, heated breathing circuits, humidification chamber and pressure manifold. Additional Starter Kit models include the F&P Infant Interface which consists of the F&P FlexiTrunk(TM) interface, infant bonnet and nasal prong (nasal masks available separately).
MR850 Heated Humidifier
One System for All Patients
The MR850 can be used for the full range of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare therapies across the F&P Respiratory Care Continuum(TM)
- One button selects optimal temperature and humidity levels for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Easy set up with simple controls and an easy to read display
- Clinically based alarm system
- Advanced algorithms and the ability to sense flow optimises humidification delivery and minimises nuisance alarms
- Automatic standby during periods of gas flow interruption or water out