Fetal Lite is a next generation, A.I.-powered, fetal heart rate (FHR) monitor, based on fetal ECG signal extraction technology, for mothers in labour or post 36 weeks of gestation. This technology is superior in terms of accuracy, reliability and ease of use, compared to conventional Doppler-based devices.
Fetal Lite will help expand access to fetal monitoring technology, thus reducing intrapartum deaths through better diagnosis, superior care, and more efficient referrals of high-risk neonates.
Fetal Lite makes fetal monitoring easy and accurate, minimizing the need for operator training and constant monitoring of the device, while being comfortable for the mother.
The key technology features are:
- Measures Fetal Heart Rate, Maternal Heart Rate and Uterine contractions
- Standard placement over the umbilicus
- No need to localize fetal heart position for placement
- No adjustment needed on fetal position change
- Auto-detection of fetal distress patterns with audio and visual indications
Portable and wireless
- Remote monitoring with cloud connectivity
- Wireless connection to detachable tablet for data display and storage
- Entire system sits in a laptop bag-sized charging dock weighing <3 kgs
- Built-in printer