We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis specifically for people who suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel.
- Clinically proven to relieve and prevent the all-day pain from plantar fasciitis
- Reinforced arch support helps stabilize the plantar fascia and prevents it from stretching further
- Shock absorbing heel cushion helps protect the sensitive heel area
Reduces occurrence of morning Plantar Fasciitis pain
Shock Guard® Technology
1. Full-Length Cushioning
Distributes foot pressure to reduce the impact of each step
2. Reinforced Arch Support
Needed to stabilize the plantar fascia and prevent it from stretching further and causing additional injury
3. Shock Guard® Technology
Absorbs pain-inducing shock in the heel and helps protect the sensitive heel area caused by plantar fasciitis
Why It Works
- Plantar fasciitis occurs when the band of tissue along the underside of your foot, called the plantar fascia, is overstretched and aggravates the attachment at the heel bone. This can cause pain with every step you take.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis provide dual-action relief by treating the source of your pain. The insoles cushion and protect your foot from the aggravating shock of each step, and support your arch to prevent the plantar fascia from stretching further so it can heal.
How To Use It
The insoles that came in your shoes are probably removable – take them out first.
Place your plantar fasciitis orthotics into shoe, FABRIC SIDE UP, to test for size. If needed, trim the orthotic along the outline (on bottom of orthotic near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Ensure that orthotic lays flat against bottom of your shoe, especially in the toe area. If it doesn’t fit without bunching, continue to trim as needed.