We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Cushions with DURAGEL® technology specifically for people who have painful calluses on their feet, and want discreet cushioning.
- Helps soften hard calluses
- Protects from painful shoe pressure
- All-day pain relief that stays on
- Patented Duragel® technology is thinner and more flexible than traditional foam cushions, so it fits more
- comfortably in shoes and stays on all day
- Moves with you like a second skin. So comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them
- 5 treatment cushions
WHY IT WORKS
- A callus is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Calluses on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Cushions with DURAGEL® technology surround calluses and hard skin with a thin and flexible gel that provides immediate relief from painful shoe pressure and friction.
HOW TO USE IT
Remove backing film marked “Step 1” and place center (adhesives side down) over callus with narrower side pointing toward your toes.
Remove backing film marked “Step 2”, remove blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin.