We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Work Insoles especially for people who work on their feet all day and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs.
- Superior shock absorption helps you stay more energized while you work
- Rugged construction designed for demanding environments such as hard or uneven surfaces
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs so you can stay on your feet longer
- With reinforced arch support: firm columns provide contoured support to overworked arch area
Extra Cushioning And Arch Support To Work Comfortably On Your Feet
1. Responsive-Wave Cushioning™
Massaging Gel® Advanced multi-layer waves in the heel and arch provide all-day shock absorption and cushioning where you need it most
2. Reinforced arch support Reinforced construction and side support help support arch as you move through your stride
3. Cooling vents
Keep feet cool and dry on the job
4. Extra forefoot cushioning
Protects the sensitive ball of foot
Why It Works
- When you work on your feet all day, the muscles in your feet and legs can become fatigued from supporting your body and from the shock of walking on hard surfaces. This can leave you with tired, achy feet and legs and could slow you down.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Work Insoles provide support and an extra layer of cushioning to absorb shock from working on hard surfaces, which helps reduce muscle fatigue. This helps you feel more energized throughout the day.
How To Use It
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – TAKE THEM OUT FIRST.
Place insole into shoe to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on top of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into shoe GEL SIDE DOWN.