Dental X- ray New Life Radiology 70 KV Wall Mount/Unit Mount with Digital Arch Timer, Scissor Arm
- Digital display provided for exposure time setting
- Separate hand operated switch is provided for remote control for X-Ray Exposure.
- Easy Exposure time set controls by soft touch button.
- Automatic power cut off at low voltage & high voltage as a safety measure for X-ray tube head.
- Very fast acting fuse is provided as a measure of safety against danger of exposure to radiation which is
- different from the specified doses and period.
- All functions performing accordingly to the safety regulations.
- Maximum flexibility in X-Ray head movement and adjustment, by scissor arm hinge joints, nylo – bearings and
- well balanced sturdy stand on castors.
- Time adjustments is possible for both RVG as well as X-Ray film.
- High & low line voltage sensing & cutoff (<190V AC to >250 VAC)
- Fool proof circuit design to prevent unwanted X-Ray emission in case of any SSR relay failure.