We are pleased to introduce Cryosense the world’s most advanced cryotherapy cabin manufactured in Spain to the Indian market. The unit offers unique cryosauna with thermal-contrast program. Cryosense is a next-generation cryosauna, and the first unit to deliver both cryotherapy and heat in a single unitfor a contrasting effect.
Thermal contrast cryotherapy is a revolutionary procedure with proven results in the world of sports, medicine, beauty and wellness. This is a technique that consists in exposing our bodies to an extreme change in temperatures from 80 degree C to -196 degree c for three minutes, thanks to the cold vapor from nitrogen released inside the Cryosense cabin.
- Cryosense offers eight different client experience settings that provide a tailor- made session to the specific needs of each individual, resulting in improved recovery outcomes.
- This exposure favours the release of endorphins, chemical substances which have proven anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects which stimulate our immune system.
- An excellent overall treatment which effectively helps the body recovering completely after intense exercise and also boosting energy.
- Installing a Cryosense cabin in your institution will expand your range of services and treatments and increases your cash flows and reputation
- You will be able to offer your clients the latest technology with great benefits for their health and appearance.
- This will be a competitive edge to you and helps you stand out from the competition.
Cryosaunas are located in number of medical-aesthetic centers, football teams and other sports club, physiotherapy clinics, spas, obesity clinics, etc. in several countries of America, Europe, Japan and Australia.