• ABDOS Bio-Reaction tubes are manufactured with high purity virgin Class VI Medical grade polypropylene (PP) conforming to US FDA 21 CFR, free from natural rubber & heavy metal.
• Bioreaction tubes are convenient and economical option for small scale, high density suspension cell culture and are ideal for biological reaction experiments that require aseptic conditions with free gas exchange.
• These tubes consist of ultrasonically welded 0.22φm hydrophobic membrane to allow gas exchange.
• These tubes come with a large unerasable frosting white printed writing area and engraved graduation.
• These tubes are ideal for culture and centrifuge applications. Can withstand maximum 12,000*g RCF for 15ml tubes, 16,000*g RCF for 50ml conical bottom tubes, and 6,000*g RCF for self-standing tubes.
Sterile ( E Beam): Yes
DNase RNase Free: Yes
Endotoxin Free: Yes
New Product: Yes
IVD CERTIFIED IVD 98/79/EC: Yes