The Bain Circuit uses a high fresh gas flow to deliver anaesthetic gases to the patient and to wash out the exhaled CO2.
The construction of the Bain Circuit uses an inner tube which delivers fresh gases to the patient and an outer corrugated
tube that transports the exhaled gases. This system ensures there is no rebreathing of the exhaled gases when the correct
flow rate is set, this is dependent on the patient’s minute ventilation.
- – High sensitive APL valve for uniform pressure response
- – High visibility sticker on APL valve with clear positionindications
- – Coloured oxygen tubing for better visibility
- – 30 M scavenging port for safely handling outlet gas
- – 22 F machine port with 22 M adaptor for optional use
- – Patient port standard connector 22 M / 15 F
- – Patient elbow connector