Aries Flow Analyzer is a reliable companion for biomedical engineers to test, validate and calibrate medical devices that deliver AIR/O2, PEAK AIR/O2, Inspiratory Tidal Voume-AIR/O2, Expiratory Tidal Volume-AIR/O2, Pressure, PIP, PEEP, Temperature, Altitude Pressure and Humidity.ATP/BTPS Calibrated.Calibrated for O2 and AIR mass flow separately and internal flow laminization.Switch between Peak Flow and Instantaneous Mass Flow Measurement.Wireless data transfer to Mobile to monitor and validate flow parameters and waveforms in app. Measures the pressure and peak pressure of flow.
- Internally compensated for Altitude/Temperature and Humidity(ATP)
- High speed Bi Directional Sensor with Accuracy 1.5% m.v.
- Flow Range=-200 to 250 Lpm
- Flow response time = 20ms
- Pressure Range = -10 to 100cmH2O
- Barometric pressure = 100 to 1400mbar
- Gas Calibration : Air,O2 Display parameters Flow(LPM), Altitude pressure, Peak flow, Battery level
- Battery : 3.7V, 3hrs of withstand operation at full charge. 160g