|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Modes of ventilation||AV(PC), CMV(PC), CMV(VC), SIMV(VC), AV(VC)|
|Application||Hospital, Clinical Purpose|
|Category||Therapeutic, Life Support, Diagnostic, Treatment|
|Operation Mode||Battery Operated, Electricity Operated|
The Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator is an electrically controlled, portable ventilator, designed to provide emergency respiratory support by means of a face mask or tube inserted into the patient’s airway. It allows for invasive and non-invasive respiratory support with a variety of ventilation modes to choose from.
The AHP300 Transport Ventilator is intended for use in EMS (emergency medical services) environments, inter-hospital transport, and hospital facilities, by qualified critical care nurses, paramedics, and respiratory therapists. It allows flexible array of ventilation options including Pressure Control/Volume Control ventilation, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breath support, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support.
Enhanced Ease of Use
- Quick Start Ventilation – Featuring programmable presets, the AHP300 allows trained caregivers to rapidly recall up to 5 saved ventilation protocols.
- Long Battery Life – Up to 7.5 hours on internal battery, with auxiliary battery capability for up to 21 hours of battery life.
- Oxygen Conserve Mode – Allows the use of low pressure sources (oxygen concentrator, liquid oxygen, etc.) to extend available oxygen.
- (Pressure or Volume) A/CMV
- (Pressure or Volume) SIMV
- Bi-Level Support (PS+CPAP) (can be programmed in custom mode)
- NIV (non-invasive ventilation) available in all modes
- 5 Programmable Quick Start Presets
Tidal Volume 40 to 2,000 ml
RR (Respiratory Rate) 0 or 5 to 60 b/min
I Time (Inspiratory Time) 0.5 to 2.0 sec
PEEP/CPAP 0 to 25 cmH2O/0 to 25 mbar
PS (Pressure Support)** 0 to 25 cmH2O / 0 to 25 mbar*
*PEEP + PS cannot exceed 25 cmH2O/mbar Operating Humidity 5 to 95% non-condensing
Flow 5 to 60 L/min (flows > 80 LPM in PS Mode, CPAP and demand flows)
Pressure Control (Target Pressure) 15 to 55 cmH2O / 15 to 55 mbar
Ptrig (Sensitivity) -5 to -1 cmH2O / -5 to -1 mbar
Manual Inflation 2 second maximum
FiO2 .21 to 1.00
Maximum I Time 2 seconds
Flow Wave Pattern Square or descending**
** Based on mode selected
Auto Lock Function ON / OFF
Remote Alarm Option Normally Open/Closed