|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Application||Home Healthcare, Clinical Purpose, Hospital, Veterinary Purpose|
|Alarm Type||Low Oxygen Purity|
AirSep NewLife® Elite – Economical Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
The NewLife® Elite low power consumption concentrator delivers up to 5 LPM of therapeutic oxygen in home, hospital, and clinical settings. Flow lockdown and other unique features make this easy to maintain, durable concentrator of choice among today’s patients and equipment providers.
Units are available with an optional O2 monitor and an exclusive economy mode (only available with this option) to provide the efficiency of a 3 LPM unit. Units can also be equipped with a pediatric flowmeter for use with infants and other patients prescribed for low liter flow (0.125–2 LPM). The Air Outlet option enables the unit to deliver medicated nebulizer treatments while simultaneously providing supplemental oxygen.
How does the unit work?
- The concentrator works by drawing in air, filtering out nitrogen and concentrating the remaining oxygen to approximately 95% purity
- The concentrator can be preset to deliver the precise flow rate to the user and can deliver between 0 – 5 litres of oxygen per minute
- The concentrator uses electricity to operate the compressor inside the machine and for safety reasons should be switched off when not in use
- Backup cylinder(s) are supplied with each concentrator to provide an emergency source of oxygen for a minimum of eight hours
NewLife® Elite Product Specifications
- Oxygen Concentration: 1–3 LPM: 95.5% – 92.0%, 4 LPM: 92% ±3%, 5 LPM: 90% ±3%
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 7-9 psig (48-62 kPa)
- Dimensions: 28.5 in. H x 15.7 in. W x 14.5 in. D, 72.4 cm H x 40.0 cm W x 36.8 cm D
- Weight: 54 lb; shipping weight – 64 lb (24.5 kg; shipping weight – 29 kg)
- Power: 120 V, 60 Hz, 4 amps, 220–240 V, 50 Hz, 2 amps, 220 V, 60 Hz, 2 amps
- Power Consumption: 350 watts
- Alarms: Battery test, Power failure, High and low pressure
- Low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor) pressure, Low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor)