|Operation Mode||Semi-Automatic, Manual, Automatic|
|Types||Wearable Defibrillators, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Automatic External Defibrillators, ALS Defibrillators, Biphasic Defibrillators|
|Application||Home & Public Place|
- Automatic AED showcases an evolution of utmost simplicity coupled with an intuitive device full of some of the most advanced features available on the market.
- Once the chest pads are in place, the AED detects the victim’s heart rhythm and will determine when a defibrillation shock is necessary within seconds.
- Our AEDs are Consistent with the American, European and Indian Heart Association and International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation’s guidelines
- There is Standard self-tests assure that the AED is ready as soon as an emergency SCA event requires. This device performs daily self-tests on all of its major components. This includes hardware, software, electrodes, and battery. Each week, it will also perform a partial self-charge of its electronics system.
- Additionally, once a while it will perform a high-voltage electronics full charge. This means you can depend on it to be ready when you need it.
- The AED technology allows the AED to automatically compute each patient’s electrical impediment and determine whether or not a defibrillator shock is necessary.
- When a victim requires more than one shock, this AED will continue to escalate the voltage of therapy until the right level of shock is administered..
- The automatic voice prompts guides make it simple for a user to move through the defibrillation process without stress. The easy-to-understand instructions quickly move the rescuer through the pad placement process-including giving specific instructions for children or victim’s under 55 lbs-and moves the user quickly forward in the rescue process.
- The defib pads aren’t polarized which means they can be easily placed in one of the two positions diagrammed on the pad package. This feature helps to minimize confusion and bolster a user’s confidence. The status indicators for the pads, service, and help to ensure proper maintenance and give you peace of mind that the device will be ready in an emergency.
- The Manufacturer Warranty is standard on each AED.
- The AED brings with it the industry leading AED expertise with advanced cardiac software algorithms, pre-connected, interchangeable electrodes, making it one of the easiest AEDs on the market to use.
- The AED can determine if a shock is required, and without necessitating that a button be pressed will “automatically” detect the patient’s heart rhythm and deliver the shock.
- It provides continuous monitoring of patients both during and after sudden cardiac arrest.
- Suitable to use in Home, Apartment, Townships, Work places, Transportation Sporting venues, Schools, Retail, hotels, Recreation facilities, Places of worship and any public place
- Machine available on sale and rental basis in India