ACCU-CHEK INSTANT GLUCOMETER KIT WITH 10+50 STRIPS
The Accu-Chek Instant blood glucose meter is one of the most accurate systems. The device allows for easy and accurate measurement with standards. The mySugr App provides effortless Bluetooth synchronization with mySugr diabetes management app. It is compatible with Apple and Android devices and gives a personalized logging screen. It helps to monitor your blood glucose level easily, get visual reassurance and personalize it to suit your goals with intuitive target range indicator.
– Effortless Wireless Synchronization: Once connected to the mySugr diabetes management app, the meter automatically logs your blood glucose results and wirelessly transfers them to your smartphone
– Visual Reassurance with Target Range Indicator: With intuitive target range indicator, get visual reassurance and individualize it to suit your personal goals
– Standard: The Accu-Chek Instant meter is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfils ISO 15197:2013, EN ISO 15197:2015 standards of accuracy
– Memory Capacity: The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and your 7, 30, and 90-day averages can be viewed on the meter. The number of saved readings shown is up to 500 tests
– Sample Claims: Capillary, Venous, Arterial, Neonate
– Easy-Edge Test Strips: Accu-Chek Instant easy-edge test strip has the largest dosing window of any major blood glucose test strip. It can be dosed anywhere along the edge and automatically absorbs the blood from the patient’s finger
– Convenient Display: Accu-Chek Instant comes with a sleek and modern design along with easy-to-read BG numbers and a bright, backlit LCD display
HOW TO USE
Place the pinhole opening firmly against your finger, and press the yellow release button. This will lance your finger.
Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow. This helps you get a blood drop.
Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop. Remove your finger from the test strip when the flashing hourglass symbol appears.
Your test result appears with an arrow which indicates if your test result falls above, within or below the target range. The target range is represented by the green region of the target range indicator.
– Minimum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 60-140 mg
– Maximum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 90-300 mg/dl
– Glucose Level Measurement Accuracy: ± 15 %
– Minimum Blood Sample Needed: 0.5
– Date and Time: Yes
– Alternate Site Testing: Yes
– Memory Function: Yes
– Lancets Included: Yes (7,14,30,&90 days fasting and postprandial average)
– Test Strips Included: Yes
– No. of Test Strips Included: 10+50
– Warranty Details: 10 year Replacement Warranty; Covers manufacturing defects; Does not cover physical damage