ACCU-CHEK ACTIVE GLUCOMETER KIT
The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is one of the most accurate systems. The device allows for easy and accurate measurement with standards.
– EASY TO USE: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
– NO CODING REQUIRED: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
– TWO BUTTON INTUITIVE HANDLING: With only two buttons to operate, this meter is an easy-to-handle device.
– VISUAL DOUBLE CHECK: To ensure accurate blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match colour code to assure results accuracy.
– 8 SECONDS RE-DOSE OPTION: If you apply an insufficient amount of blood, then the device gives you approximately a 10 seconds window to re-dose it.
– PRE & POST MEAL MARKERS: Accu-Chek Active provides you with a pre and post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
– POST PRANDIAL REMINDER: Accu-Chek Active also gives you a visual and audio post-prandial reminder which reminds you to test two hours after eating.
HOW TO USE
Remove a test strip from the container and close the cap tightly. As you insert the metallic end of the of the strip into the meter, it turns on.
From any recommended sites of obtaining blood on your finger, lance the side of your fingertip with your lancing device.
Apply the blood drop to the green field’s center on the strip and remove your finger. When the meter detects the blood, a flashing hourglass symbol appears after a beep which indicates that the test is in progress.
The test gets over in about 5 seconds. The screen displays the result after a beep automatically. Remove the test strip from the meter and turn it off. Dispose the strip after the process is completed.
– MEASURING INTERVAL: 10-600 mg/dL
– BLOOD VOLUME: 1-2 Î¼l
– MEASURING TIME: Test strip in the meter: approx. 5 seconds. Test strip outside the meter: approx. 08 seconds
– POWER SUPPLY: 1 battery (type CR2032)
– BATTERY LIFE: Approx. 1000 tests or approx. 1 year
– AUTOMATIC POWER-OFF: After 30 or 90 seconds depending on operating status
– MEMORY: 500 test results with time and date, as well as 7, 14, 30 and 90 days averages