– The 3M RelyX U200 is a clinically proven self-adhesive resin cement
– The simple and time-saving one-step solution makes for comfortable and easy delivery
– It allows for optimal consistency for dispensing and seating
– The cement is strong where it counts and offers high adhesion, resistance to discolouration, long-term stability and almost no post-operative sensitivities
– Its exceptionally simple handling, dispensing, treatment and overall working conditions makes this cement a favourite for dentists who are counting on uncompromising quality
– Technical Information:
– High colour stability for natural aesthetics: Patients will enjoy the high colour stability of RelyX U200 cement. Compared to other leading products, it clearly shows the least amount of discolouration after 3 days in a coffee solution.
– Proven long-term stability due to unique material characteristics: RelyX U200 is acidic and hydrophilic upon application and becomes neutral and hydrophobic after setting. Therefore, it is better able to resist water uptake and remains more stable over time. The results of thermocycling stress tests on self-adhesive resin cements show that RelyX U200 cement remains intact, while others show obvious cracking.
– Excellent bond strength: One can rely on the performance of RelyX U200 more than ever: compared to other self-adhesive resin cements, RelyX U200 shows the best adhesion on both dentine and enamel. Patients will benefit from a long-lasting and secure restoration.
– RelyX U200 Cement is indicated for the permanent cementation of all ceramic, composite, or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
– Posts and screws
– 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges
– 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
– All ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
– Available in 3 Variants:
– Translucent refill pack contains 11 grams clicker dispenser and mixing pad
– Refill Pack A2 contains 11 grams clicker dispenser and mixing
– Refill Pack A3 contains 11 grams clicker dispenser and mixing pad