– The 3M Electrosurgical pad is part of the 3M 9100 series and has a safety ring. The main differentiator for these pads is their smaller size which makes them easy to place on the body of the patient. They are able to maintain safety of traditional pads which are up to 33% larger in area then them.
– The plates have a unique backing that includes a non woven laminant and a layer of polyethylene. This material is water proof and fluid resistant
– Its stress flaps secure tab-end of plate to the patient and minimize dislodging in case the cable or cord are pulled inadvertently
– The non conductive border adhesive surrounds the conductive area to maintain electrical isolation, ensuring optimal plate to skin contact while removing easily with minimal skin irritation
– The safety ring ensures an even distribution of current
– The plate is available with a corded split pad to alleviate the need for separate cables
– The 3M electrosurgical patient plate come in a standard packing of 40 units per pack