Humidifier / Reusable
Silbermann Humidifier is used to moisturize the Oxygen delievered to the patient.
Our re-usable humidifier is made of polycarbonate top autoclavable at 250 deg F (121 deg C),
polysulfone jar autoclavable at 270 deg F (132 deg C) and is environmentally friendly.
Designed to alleviate the patient breathing and provide the patient with continuous and reliable inhalation therapy.
Features & Benefits:
- Reusable & Ecofriendly
- Durable – Robust design for long lasting usage
- Easy to clean
- Two different flow outlets for various treatments
- Pressure safety valve (Optional)
- Top Cover: Polycarbonate
- Jar: Transparent polysulfon
- Jar Capacity: 500cc.
- Inlet: DISS Oxygen nut assembly
- With/Without safety valve – 2 PSI
- Flow Outlets: 3- 6mm bushed nipple & 22mm corrugated tube
- Top autoclavable at 250 F (121 C)
- Jar autoclavable at 270 F (132 C)
Silbermann’s Quality Management System:
- EN ISO 13485-2016
- ISO 9001-2015
- CE marked