|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Pressure Range||IPAP 4 – 25 cm H2O|
|Breath Rate||0-40 beats per min|
|Ramp Time||0-45 mins|
|Modes of ventilation||CMV(PC), CMV(VC), AV(VC), AV(PC)|
|Application||Hospital, Clinical Purpose, Veterinary Purpose|
|Operation Mode||Battery Operated, Electricity Operated|
|Patient Age Group||Adult|
|Power Requirements||240 V|
Vivo-40 – Invasive And Non Invasive Ventilator
- The Vivo 40 is a flexible, advanced and clinically safe respiratory solution that enables patients to safely make the transition from hospital to home
- The Vivo 40 provides both invasive and non-invasive respiratory support in PSV, PCV and CPAP mode.
- The Target Volume feature the delivered inspiration pressure will automatically be adjusted to ensure a stable tidal volume delivery to the patient Target Volume combines the comfort and technical advantages of pressure-limited ventilation with the safety and ease of use of volume ventilation.
- Target Volume will optimize the delivered tidal volume, adapt to the patients lung mechanics and reduce the need for ventilator adjustments
- eSync – our highly responsive Trigger technology – the Vivo 40 synchronizes smoothly with the patient’s breathing effort. As the patient demands for a new breath the Vivo 40 responds immediately and delivers the exact pressure required.
- Enhanced pressure support mode gives clinical flexibility when needed and a maximum pressure of 40 cmH2O offers the ability to treat difficult restrictive conditions.
- Also, when the needs of treating small patients arise, the Pediatric mode offers an extra margin of clinical safety An integrated heated humidifier may be included, and the internal battery assures battery operation beyond the external DC supply
- Ventilation Modes PSV (Pressure Support Ventilation)