- Patented Heat Cells for Deep Penetrating Heat
- Up to 8 Hours Pain Relief
- Air-Activated, One-Time Use
- Soothing and Long Lasting Pain Relief
- Odor Free, Discreet and Stays in Place
- Uses: Provides heat therapy for temporary relief of minor menstrual cramp pain and associated back aches.
ThermaCare Menstrual heating pads provide soothing, calming heat that relaxes muscular contractions for effective menstrual cramps pain relief. ThermaCare Heat Wraps for menstrual pain relief send real heat deep into your muscles to relax contractions and relieve period cramps for up to 8 hours. The heat patches attach to the inside of your underwear and are thin and discreet enough to wear under clothing, on the go and while relaxing. To use these thermal pads, first peel away paper to reveal adhesive side. Next, place heat wrap on the pain area with adhesive side against underwear and not against the skin. Then, make any needed adjustments and firmly rub over the adhesive to lock in place. These calming heat pads will then start working to relieve painful menstrual cramps. It may take up to 30 minutes for the heat patches to reach therapeutic temperature.
ThermaCare Advanced Menstrual Pain Therapy Menstrual Cramps Pain Relief Heat Wraps, 3 Count:
- Provides soothing, calming heat for up to 8 hours for menstrual cramps pain relief
- Thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing
- Menstrual heating pads can be worn on the move, during chores, or when relaxing
- Also works for back pain relief
- To use a heating pad for menstrual cramps, first, peel away paper to reveal adhesive side
- Place heat patch on pain area against underwear
- Firmly rub over the adhesive to lock in place and begin cramp relief
Be the first to review “ThermaCare Menstrual Heat Wraps”
You must be logged in to post a review.