• Abdos Ria Vials are polypropylene/polystyrene tubes generally used in Radioimmuno Assay –a scientific method used to test antigens (for sample, hormone levels in the blood) without the need to use a bioassay.
• Abdos Ria Vial PP are clear and can withstand 3000*g RCF during centrifugation while the transparent polystyrene tubes can withstand 1400*g RCF.
• The PP tubes can accept common acids, alkalies & solvents at room temperature while the PS tubes can accept mild bases, weak acids but not organic solvents.
• Amber Ria Vials are used for light sensitive samples.
• Abdos Ria Vials PP are autoclavable while PS tubes are non-autoclavable.
DNase RNase Free: Yes
Free of endotoxins: Yes
Autoclave / Non Autoclave: Yes
Free of heavy metals: Yes
ATP & Pyrogen free: Yes
Human DNA free: Yes
Non Autoclave: Yes
IVD CERTIFIED IVD 98/79/EC: Yes
GC/MS (Gas chromatography & Mass Spectrophotometry Test): Yes