The Labsystems HBsAg ELISA KIT is an in vitro diagnostics qualitative immunoassay for the detection of Hepatitis B surface Antigen (HBsAg) in human serum or plasma. The kit is basically intended to screen blood donation samples to identify and eliminate the infected units of blood and for clinical diagnostic testing.
- One step Sandwich ELISA for detection of Hepatitis B Antigen in Human Serum or Plasma.
- Unique combination of Monoclonal and Polyclonal antibodies for detection of HBsAg for better Sensitivity
- Simplified dilutions for washing buffer and conjugate
- Breakaway wells format to meet shorter workloads
- Adaptable to almost all ELISA readers and washers
- Ready to use Positive and Negative controls are provided
- Ready to use substrate
- Colour coded reagent bottles.
- NIB Approved
- Pack size of 96 wells
- 90 minutes of total incubation time (60 min +30 min)
- HBsAg ELISA – Cat no : 30201151