The new Smiths Medicals Graseby™ 2000 range of syringe pumps provide simple, reliable and easy to use infusions for a range of clinical therapy areas. Both pumps deliver medication as a continuous infusion at offer affordable quality from a name you can trust. Recognised in operating theatres, intensive care units and general wards across the world, Graseby™ infusion pumps have been trusted by healthcare professionals for over 30 years.
Both the Graseby™ 2000 and the Graseby™ 2100 syringe pumps provide simple, reliable and easy to use infusions for a range of clinical therapy areas. Both pumps deliver medication as a continuous infusion at rate between 0.1ml/h to 1200ml/h depending on the syringe size.
If required, a preset volume to be infused (VTBI) may be programmed. The Graseby™ 2100 pump also features Body Weight programming which enables clinicians to programme using mass units where required.
Easy to use
- On-pump syringe loading guidelines to provide support to clinicians at the bedside
- 4-step programming sequence allows quick and simple programming
- Graseby™ 2100 body weight mode automatically calculates the infusion rate to assist the clinician
- Wide programmable infusion rate range between 0.1 and 1200ml/h allows the pump to be used across a range of clinical settings providing familiarity and consistency to clinical teams
- 3 adjustable occlusion pressure settings allow the pumps to be tailored to the specific requirements of the therapeutic care area.
- Post occlusion bolus reduction to help reduce the likelihood of over infusion
- Wide range of alarms promotes clinician awareness and prompts intervention where necessary
- Warranty and services provided