The GE Mini Telemetry System offers a simple, complete wireless monitoring solution for efficient, enhanced workflow and a more comfortable birthing experience. Its compact, ergonomic design gives you the reliability and time saving features you need and gives mothers the freedom they desire.
- Features watertight Nautilus Transducers
- Provides the flexibility of portable, gap-free monitoring during most birthing processes, including laboring in water and intra hospital transport
- Is compatible with your existing Corometrics ™ monitors and transducers
Once you position the transducers on your patient, you can interchange them with other existing Corometrics monitors if necessary. The Mini Transmitter must be kept dry.
Our mini telemetry system offers:
- Freedom: Mom won’t be tied to bed, so she can move around more naturally, improving the birthing experience.
- Flexibility: Moms can walk around and use the lavatory while still being monitored, allowing moms to comfortably engage in more activities and different types of birthing options.
- A laboring in water option: The waterproof Nautilus Transducers allow moms to take advantage of the soothing benefits of aquatherapy.
- Improved safety: The small, light transmitter is easy to carry, and a recess in the unit improves safety through cable management.
Some of the technology that makes GE’s mini telemetry system an exceptional choice is:
- Waterproof 9-crystal ultrasound transducers: Mini Telemetry uses proven Nautilus waterproof 9-crystal ultrasound transducers, which are identical to those used with all Corometrics / GE fetal monitoring products.
- Wireless technology: The wireless telemetry technology offers exceptional signal quality, letting mom ambulate during labor.
- Compact, 3-port design: The compact, 3-port design allows FHR, uterine activity, and ECG monitoring and allows you to monitor twins as well.
- Longer battery life: An extended-life battery accommodates the full duration of the average labor (up to 12 hours) with a built-in charging bay.
- Mobile monitoring technology: Speakers or a headphone jack are built into the unit, offering audio monitoring of fetal heart rate while mom is mobile.
- User-friendly features: The display screen of the transmitter offers a backlit display, battery indicator, and connection status, it also has a mark key to notate fetal movement