- HighVolume HDF® – The standard in cardio protective hemodialysis
- 5008S enables HighVolumeHDF® as a standard in dialysis thanks to AutoSub plus for automatically maximized substitution volumes and the Venous Access Monitor (VAM) for increased probability of early detection of needle dislodgement.
- In order to achieve the full benefits of HDF therapy large convective volumes in post-dilution mode are required. In the past, many users were concerned that these high volumes may lead to excessive hemo concentration and subsequently high trans-membrane pressures if the treatment settings are not continuously monitored and adjusted.
- AutoSub plus – Automatically maximizing substitution volume for HighVolumeHDF®
- The innovative AutoSub plus system is much more than just another automatic pressure control:
- Very precise information on the conditions in the dialyzer is available — not just across the membrane but also along the blood flow pathway.
- Several checks per minute enable the continuous optimization of the substitution rates.
- The system is automatically activated at the start of treatment.
- AutoSub plus supports the nephrologist in establishing HighVolumeHDF® as standard therapy.
- Monitoring of dialysis dose by OCM (Online clearance monitoring and plasma sodium measurement)
- Treatment with ultrapure dialysis fluid
- Use of hygienic, dry bicarbonate concentrate
- Single-needle method
- Connection for central concentrate supply
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.