What is Clover A1c (HbA1c Analyzer)
Clover A1c, is also POC system which is used to test HbA1c in blood using boronate affinity. Being a completely automated system, all it requires from the user is to enter the blood in the capillary tube of the test cartridge and the result is shown on the screen in 5 minutes. The analyser can use both capillary blood as well as venous whole blood as it requires only 4L blood.
Clover A1c has been proved to be a very accurate product and is being used to clinical laboratories, leading diabetologists as well as pharmaceutical companies.
Clover A1c is certified by IFCC and NGSP and provides excellent replicability and specifity of results.
Clover A1c, HbA1c Analyser is a device for use in professional settings
Clover A1c system conveniently measured the HbA1c in just 5 minutes with use of only 4a Small and lightweight, Clover A1c is a very useful device, designed with accuracy and ease of use in mind.
IFCC and NGSP certied
Simple 3 steps
Blood insertion a- automatically reaction with Liquid Chromatographic Assay a- reading result
- All-in-one package without any consumables – Room temperature storage of test cartridges
Features & Benefits
- Real-time results in 5 minutes.
- Nodelays for patients.
- Allowsimmediate feedback
- Fullyautomated, results in 3 easy steps.
- Only4l blood sample needed.
- Minimaltraining required.
- IFCC/DCCT dual reporting.
- Nointerference from haemoglobinopathies.
- Correlation with laboratory methods.
- Selfcontained test cartridge, no need for separate collection device.
- Pre-filled, no additional reagents.
- Sealed cartridge for safe disposal.
- Made in Korea with US FDA, CHDA, NGSP