Item Form: Tablet
Diet Type: Vegetarian
Dosage Form: Tablet
Material Feature: Vegetarian
Item Weight: 1 Pounds
Package Information: Canister
Net Quantity: 390 count
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 7.3 x 7.3 x 16.5 Centimeters
About this item
- Collagen helps prevent wrinkles from forming, gives skin elasticity, helps create strong and thicker hair.
- 18 amino acids
- Stronger hair and nails
- Added joint formula – Great for ligaments and tendons
youtheory Collagen Advanced Formula, 390 Tablets
- Youtheory® Collagen Advanced Formula delivers 6 grams (6,000 mg) of hydrolyzed collagen per serving, plus a daily supply of Vitamin C, to help combat age-related collagen loss.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body1 and a key constituent of skin, joints, bones, blood vessels, organs and more. The word “collagen” is derived from kolla, the Greek word for glue. Collagen is literally the substance that binds us together. It forms an extensive netlike framework throughout the inner body and imparts shape and structural strength to virtually every tissue. While bountiful in youth, the collagen content of the body gradually decreases with age, leading to thinner, weaker, less resilient tissues over time.2 Loss of collagen is one of the most profound consequences of the aging process.
- One of the fastest and easiest ways to replenish this vital protein is to supplement your diet with hydrolyzed collagen. Hydrolyzed collagen is a special type of protein that is “pre-digested” or broken down into smaller peptides for enhanced absorption into the body. Several studies have demonstrated that hydrolyzed collagen peptides are quickly absorbed after ingestion3 and readily deposited in the body’s tissues, where they act as building blocks and may help to trigger your body’s own internal collagen production.4
- Vitamin C is well-known for its antioxidant properties. But it’s also critical for internal collagen synthesis.5 Vitamin C is used by the body to convert proline into hydroxy-proline 9 – an amino acid that plays a key role in collagen stability; in short, hydroxyproline puts a twist in collagen’s triple helix structure. Without this singular amino acid, collagen-containing tissues will inevitably fall apart and the body will cease to manufacture new collagen proteins.