WARMLITE® | C FOREGGER/WISCONSIN BLADE
The Foregger / Wisconsin blade is with a straight spatula and flange that expands slightly towards the distal portion of the blade. This feature increase the visual field and reduced of possibility of trauma during intubation. The distal portion is wider and formed slightly to the right to better adapt to lifting the epiglottis.
- 2.5V Vacuum bulb can be easily replaced.
- Autoclavable upto 134 ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.0
- Round edges prevent from injury risk.
- Compatible with ISO 7376/1 standard handles.
- Matt finished to reduce glare.
5 Year Warranty
4000 time autoclavable
Easy to use