Ideal for Telemedicine
- Best-in-class sound quality
- Five frequency filters for focused sound
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android devices
- Works with most major videoconference platforms
- Free app for store-and-forward
- 3.5mm / USB Connection – No SDK/API needed, build into your own platform
- Lithium-Ion battery capacity over 100 patients per charge
- Award-winning design, Assembled in USA
- FDA, Health Canada, CE, TGA / HIPAA, GDPR
- Dimensions: 46mm standard size diaphragm, 28mm height
The Painless Solution for Remote Auscultation
Connectivity – Thinklabs One operates like an external microphone for any system. Just plug it in–no special API or software required!
Simplicity – Thinklabs One integrates seamlessly with most videoconferencing and telemedicine systems using the audio channel for transmission, making clinician workflow effortless.
No Fees – Thinklabs One has no subscriptions or annual fees.
Quality – Thinklabs One has best-in-class sound quality, that sounds as good via telemedicine as it does in person.
Included in Thinklabs One Telemedicine Kit:
- Thinklabs One digital stethoscope;
- USB adapter for PC/Mac/cart connection;
- Audio splitter cable for simultaneous listening on-site and remote clinician;
- Thinklink Mobile Kit for smartphones and tablets;
- 3-ft male to male audio cable;
- 8-ft male to male audio cable;
- Thinklabs Deep Bass earbud headphones with replacement ear tips;
- USB-style charger (100-240V) with charging cable;
- Rectangular leatherette carrying case;
- 2-year stethoscope warranty
Are you looking for a stethoscope that will work in your telemedicine program? One that’s easy to use, reliable, and sounds as good over a distance as it does in person?
Thinklabs One digital stethoscope meets the need and exceeds the expectations of physicians.Thinklabs One goes beyond high fidelity auscultation and provides an easy means of live listening, recording, storing and forwarding heart and lung sounds.
- Connectivity – One has a direct analog audio output, so it operates as an external microphone for any system. No SDK, special software, or API is required.
- Simplicity – Thinklabs One uses the conference audio channel for transmission; the stethoscope acts as a simple external mic.
- Integration – One integrates seamlessly with almost any video conferencing system, including Polycom, Cisco Group Series, VSee, Zoom, and others.
- Value – One doesn’t require a subscription or licensing fees. Just purchase the stethoscope and you’re ready to go.
- Sound – One offers superb audio clarity and quality, with more than 100x amplification, and clinicians can use any high quality audio headphones to listen to their patient.