- Connect to laptops, computers, and carts for telemedicine visits.
- The SoundBlaster Play! 3 USB Audio Adapter is a 3.5mm to USB adapter with microphone and headphone inputs. It provides a convenient connection to any Mac or PC computer with a USB port.
- The Thinklabs stereo audio splitter cable has two 3.5 mm stereo jacks so you can plug in both headphones and the stethoscope.
- The 8′ male-to-male cable allows for the stethoscope to be used at variable distances from the connected laptops, computers, or carts and also between doctors and patients.
- Thinklink not required when using the USB adapter and audio splitter.
Are you looking for a stethoscope that will work in your telemedicine program? One that’s easy to use, reliable, and sounds as good over a distance as it does in person?
Thinklabs One digital stethoscope meets the need and exceeds the expectations of physicians.Thinklabs One goes beyond high fidelity auscultation and provides an easy means of live listening, recording, storing and forwarding heart and lung sounds.
- Connectivity – One has a direct analog audio output, so it operates as an external microphone for any system. No SDK, special software, or API is required.
- Simplicity – Thinklabs One uses the conference audio channel for transmission; the stethoscope acts as a simple external mic.
- Integration – One integrates seamlessly with almost any video conferencing system, including Polycom, Cisco Group Series, VSee, Zoom, and others.
- Value – One doesn’t require a subscription or licensing fees. Just purchase the stethoscope and you’re ready to go.
- Sound – One offers superb audio clarity and quality, with more than 100x amplification, and clinicians can use any high quality audio headphones to listen to their patient.