• Swirl Top unit features an extremely durable, chemical resistant white ceramic work surface.
• It has advanced microprocessor control with convenient turn knobs that allows quick, precise adjustment and maintains accurate temperature and speed.
• Large, backlit LCD display provides constant visualization of speed and temperature while safety LCD indicates when the top plate is above 50°C.
• This digital system is compatible with a wide variety of popular glass beakers, flasks, bottles and vessels.
• Optional probe is available to derive precise temperature control. When connected, the probe provides direct feedback to the microprocessor that continuously adjusts and maintains the selected temperature in the sample within an accuracy of ±0.5°C.
CE certified Yes
Frequency : 50-60 Hz
Shaking movement : Orbital
Maximum stirring capacity : 5 L
Temperature range : 5 – 380°C
Speed Range : 200-1500rpm
Dimension : 177 x 265 x 100mm
Weight : 1.8kg
Permissible ambient temperature : 5 – 40°C
Permissible relative humidity : 80%