• Swirl Maxi is a personal micro centrifuge used for sedimentation of cells and virus, separation of sub-cellular organelles and isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids.
• Swirl Maxi is used in physical and chemical analysis, biochemistry, cellular biology, clinical labs, blood donation centre and high-end research.
• Swirl Maxi has a large ergonomic design with easy to read display and sound.
• Both RPM and G-force can be displayed.
• Swirl Maxi is stable and silent during operation. It also delivers fast acceleration and deceleration.
• Swirl Maxi conforms to international safety standards and regulations. It has also passed the explosion proof test from CE, TUV and FCC.
• Swirl Maxi adapts a Brushless DC Motor.
• Automatic lid-lock release prevents sample warming and allows easy access to samples.
• The short spin function is used for quick spins by pressing and holding PULSE key. The centrifuge speed can be accelerated and held at the target speed.
• High strength aluminium alloy rotors are fully autoclavable, and can withstand stream sterilizing at 121°C for 20 minutes.
CE certified : Yes
Voltage : 220-240 V
Frequency : 50-60 Hz
Current : 3 A
Max Speed : 15000 rpm (500-15000 rpm) with increment
of 100 rpm
Max. RCF [xg] : 15100 xg with increment of 100 xg
Speed Accuracy : ±20 rpm
Rotor Capacity : 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5 mL & 2mL x 12 places.
Run Time : 30sec-99min-HOLD (Continuous operation)
Driving Motor : Brushless DC motor
Safety Devices : Dual door interlock
Over temperature detection
Automatic internal diagnosis
Noise Level : ≤54 Db
Additional Features : Speed/RCF switch
Short-time run function
Acceleration /Braking time : 11 sec for Acceleration & 9 sec for Breaking
Dimensions [mm] : 255 x 245 x 140 mm
Weight : 6 kg
Permissible Ambient Temperature : 4°C to 40°C
Permissible Relative Humidity : 80%