The 1188 HD, Stryker’s second-generation high definition 3-Chip® camera, delivers unsurpassed resolution and optical clarity to the OR. The 1188 HD features 1280 x 1024 native output for high definition video, 10-bit digital processing for improved resolution and increased intraoperative brightness. These features merge with direct fiber optical outputs and intuitive user controls, which make the 1188 HD the new standard by which all other medical cameras will be measured.
Stryker pioneered the first high definition digital camera, an advance that revolutionized the minimally invasive surgical market. Now the bar has been raised again with the advent of the 1188 HD Camera, the next evolution of Stryker 3-Chip® HD Cameras. The 1188 HD offers superior picture quality, enhanced clarity, and more intuitive user controls. Surgical teams will experience unprecedented visibility during endoscopic procedures — visibility that can elevate overall surgical and patient outcomes.
- High Definition video with 1280 x 1024 native output
- Progressive Scan Technology 10 bit digital processing for optimal clarity Direct fiber optical outputs
- Increased Intraoperative brightness for improved resolution
- 9 specialty settings enables surgical standardization
- Seamless integration with existing video equipment
|1188-020-122||Stryker 24 mm 1188 HD Camera Coupler
|1188-210-105||Stryker 1188 HD 3-Chip Camera Head
|Stryker 1188 HD Camera Control Unit (1) DVI Cable (1) S-Video Cable (1) Medical Grade Universal Power Cable (2) Remote Cables
In most cases, we match the manufacturer warranty. In some cases, we beat it. Here’s the rule of thumb on our warranty model:
- Warranty on most products is 60 days from date of shipment unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty on scopes is 14 days from date of shipment.