The Acuva SOLARIX is a handheld and foldable UV LED portable disinfectant device that disinfects 99.9% of SARS-like viruses in 2 seconds that typical disinfectants can leave behind, including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) and the human coronavirus 229E.
Protect the health and safety of your employees and patients with the power of UV-LED disinfection. In as little as 10 seconds, with the help of SOLARIX chemical free UV disinfectant device, harmful microbial contaminants are eliminated without any chemicals or waste. This powerful hand-held disinfection wand sanitizes contoured and hard-to-reach areas quickly between patients, to ensure any transmission is mitigated.
- Certified Tested: SOLARIX UV sterilization stick has been tested to provide 99.9% disinfection against SARS-Cov-2 and Coronavirus 229E as validated by Intertek and CUBRC INC, Buffalo, New York — a Biosafety Level 3 laboratory facility certified by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and also by CSIR-CSIO Chandigarh, empaneled lab by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- Safety Handling: The device starts up only after safety release, unfolding above 180° and double operation of the button possible and automatically shuts off after 3 minutes.
- A broad range of usage: Use SOLARIX anywhere and anytime to remove mobile phones, laptops, office equipment, hand and door handles, keys, sofas, beds, towels, to disinfect carpets, baby items, sanitary areas, bathrooms, groceries, shop counters, cutlery or crockery.
- Compact and foldable
- Heat sink to ensure optimal operation of UV-LEDs
- Long-Lasting LED life
- Powerful UV to disinfect the human coronavirus
- A visible blue LED mapping to show disinfection area
- 180-270 degree adjustable positioning
- Rechargeable battery: 1 hour of active battery life
- Easy-to-use: No maintenance needed
Easy-to-operate in four simple steps:
- Charge the SOLARIX
- Unlock the safety switch and unfold the SOLARIX over 180°
- Press the button twice and disinfect the surface for approx. 10 seconds
- Switch off the SOLARIX, fold it up, and lock it with the safety switch