The DS20 is a networked device that provides vital signs and ECG all in one device with an integrated final report. Seamless connectivity to EMR, PACS, HIS, or the SEMA3 Cardiology Information System is possible and bidirectional communication allows for easy data access, while Wi-Fi with strong security enables direct and fast transmission.
The DS20 immediately detects connected sensors and automatically displays the corresponding value. This fast operation allows for easy addition or removal of parameters.
Schiller DS20 Diagnostic Station Features:
- 18.5″ high resolution multi-touch screen.
- Networkable with EMR, HIS, HL7, DICOM, or Schiller’s SEMA3 via wifi or physical LAN connection.
- Automatically detects connected sensors.
- Can be mounted to a mobile cart or desk stand.
- Vital signs and ECG all in one device, with integrated final report.
- Self-explanatory user interface: very little training is needed.
- Ideal for arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation screening: one ECG channel for display, storage, and printing, with only three electrodes and without undressing the patient.
- Large interactive touch screen and self-explanatory user interface for maximum user-friendliness.
Schiller DS20 Diagnostic Station Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18.1″ x 10.8″ x 3″ (460 mm x 275 mm x 77 mm).
- Weight: 10 lb (4.5 kg).
- Operating Temperature: 10° – 40°C.
- Storage Temperature: -10° – 50°C.
- Operating Humidity: 15 – 95% non-condensing.
- Storage Humidity: 10 – 95% non-condensing.
- Operating Pressure: 700 – 1060 hPa.
- Storage Pressure: 5000 – 1060 hPa.
- Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 100 VA (max).
- Battery Capacity: Approx. 2 hours operating time.
- Battery Charging Time: Approx. 2.5 hours.
- Screen: Color matrix touch screen LCD, 18.5″.
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 dots.
- Trend Measurements: Up to 864 data records can be saved.
- Display Measurements: Numerical representation of the vital data. Graphical representation of ECG, respiration, peripheral pulse.
- Patient Cable: 3-Lead.
- Displayable Leads: I, II, III, (AVL, AVR, AVF).
- Resting ECG:
- 12-Lead Resting ECG: With 10-wire cable, full 12-lead resting ECG with interval and axis measurements, and pacer detection.
- ETM: (Computer-Aided ECG Interpretation): ETM for adults and children.
- Rhythm ECG: Rhythm recording of user defined lead.
- Method: Impedance Pneumography using ECG cable.
- Sensing Lead: II.
- NIBP Method of Measurement: Oscillometric with linear deflation rate.
- SpO2 Module/Sensor: Masimo Rainbow SET.
- Warranty and service provided anywhere in India