- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands hand cream is a concentrated hand cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands
- Creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface that instantly boosts moisture levels and helps prevent further moisture loss
- Make a difference you will feel within days
- For best results apply after hand washing, after bathing and at bedtime, as these are the most effective times for moisturizing extremely dry skin
- Safe for people with diabetes
Guaranteed Relief for Extremely Dry, Cracked Hands.
From builders to nurses, busy parents to beauticians; working with your hands all day, every day can be pretty tough on the skin. Dry, cracked skin can cause discomfort especially for workers who rely day-to-day on their hands. That’s why we set out to make a product specifically for those people.
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands hand cream not only replenishes the moisture levels in the skin, but also provides the skin with the protection it needs. Non-greasy and unscented, our seriously hydrating formula works as hard as you do.
- We developed O’Keeffe’s Working Hands specifically for the people who need it most. Our highly-concentrated unique formula was developed to hydrate and relieve the skin to provide long-lasting moisturisation for even the most severe cases of dry, cracked hands.
- When the skin’s upper layers are disrupted and damaged, it has a much harder time holding onto the hydration it needs to stay healthy. This leads to dry, cracked and painful skin. O’Keeffe’s Working Hands not only prevents moisture loss from occurring, but it also draws moisture into the skin to get your hands back into working shape, quickly. The protective barrier seals in the hydration for long-lasting relief.
- For best results, use O’Keeffe’s Working Hands throughout the day as needed. Apply sparingly, a little goes a long way!
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream is a concentrated hand cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands. When used daily, O’Keeffe’s Working Hands is clinically proven to Instantly boost moisture levels, creates a protective layer on the skins surface, and help prevent further moisture loss. It is safe and effective for people with diabetes. Why does O’Keeffe’s work? The skin’s natural barrier can be damaged, causing dry, cracked skin. O’Keeffe’s Working Hands contains a high concentration of glycerine that draws in and retains moisture, which is necessary for healthy skin and creates a protective barrier on the skin’s surface that locks in moisture and keeps your skin hydrated.