- Powered positioning of its four functions; back up and down, tilt up and down, foot up and down, and table up and down.
- An optional foot control, which allows the operator to position the table for an examination or procedure without breaking the sterile field.
- A manually adjustable head rest which may be adjusted to allow the operator to position the patient’s head in a specific position or orientation.
- Built in diagnostics which allow for quicker and better servicing of the table should a malfunction occur.
- Position for proctologic examinations.
- A hand control, ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of the operator’s hand, for positioning the table top for an examination or procedure.
- A manually adjustable leg rest which may be adjusted into a procto knee rest