MAXLITE® | F.O WISCONSIN/FOREGGER BLADE
Designed with encloed fibre optic bundle has no cavities to trap dirt or body fluids, thus allowing the blade to be easily cleaned. This contributes mostly to the elimination of cross-infection.
- Enclosed fiber optic core with 3.00mm diameter.
- 3000 fiber strands.
- High quality fibre ensuring brilliant light transmission.
- 4000 lux with 2.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- 11000 lux with3.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- No sharp edges. Low profile curved blades.
- Free maintenance.
- Autoclavable upto 134 ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving or by soaking in Sparax or Cidex.
- In accordance with ISO 7376/3.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use