MAXLITE® | F.O FLEXIRAY BLADE
MAXLITE F.O FLEXIRAY Blades are designed with enclosed fibre optic bundle for difficult intubation,these has a tip which is adjustable. A lever controls the tip angle during intubation to lift the epiglottis, it help to giving a clear view of the vocal cord.
- Enclosed fiber optic core with 4.5mm diameter
- Flexible tip facilitates difficult intubation.
- 6500 fiber strands.
- High quality fibre ensuring brilliant light transmission.
- 6000 lux with 2.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- 13000 lux with3.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- No sharp edges. Low profile curved blades.
- Free maintenance.
- Autoclavable upto 134 ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving or by soaking in Sparax or Cidex.
- In accordance with ISO 7376/3.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use