A Respiratory Exerciser or Spirometer is used to help patients who are recovering from recent surgery keep their lungs active. However, Respiratory Exercisers can also be used by those with chronic respiratory conditions such as COPD, PF and emphysema. Get best price of 3 Ball Spirometer.
Whether you want to test the breathing capacity of your lungs or want to make your lungs stronger, a Respiratory Exerciser is a device that will come to your rescue. This device checks your breathing pattern and capacity depending on the volume of air you inhale and exhale along with the speed. It is used by physicians and at home to check the recovery post asthma, lung diseases and breathing disorders that can affect the functioning of your lungs.
- Improving lung function
- Reducing mucus buildup
- Strengthening lungs during extended rest
- Lowering the chance of developing lung infections
- Made of safe and comfortable PE material, combined with ergonomic design.
- Pipeline bending resistance, not effected by the patient’s posture, easy to clean, durable.
- The bottom filter screen can effectively prevent cross-infection and keep the sphere clean and hygiene.
Instructions For Use:
- Step 1: Place your mouth around mouthpiece and Inhale
- Step2: Inhale thoroughly to lift the balls at the top
- Step3: Inhale as long as you comfortably can
- Step4: Remove the mouthpiece ane exhale properly
- Step5. Repeat the process