KAVACH BASIC is designed & developed by:
Team of eminent doctors of G.G.Hospital,Jamnagar (Gujarat)
• Working in COVID WARD.
• Available in three sets.
1. KAVACH BASIC
2. KAVACH PLUS
3. KAVACH NX
We request you to use other components of your own like N-95 mask & 2 pair of gloves for complete protection which are not included in the kit but essential. The kit Body suit and Shoe cover are made of non -woven material – 90gsm.
KAVACH BASIC contains Four basic components
1. Whole body suit including Hood
2. Shoe cover extending up to knee.
3. Face Shield
4. 3 Ply Mask
• Made up of Non-Laminated non woven spun bound
material 90 GSM.
• The material is certified by SITRA (south indian
textile research association)
Advantages of KAVACH BASIC
1. Designed by Doctors working in COVID care.
2. Meeting safety standards required.
3. Ease of Donning (wearing) & Doffing (remove)
4. Shorter time required to wear & remove.
5. Covers whole body and eyes.
• Made up of material tested by SITRA for
Synthetic Blood penetration.
DONNING & DOFFING
Donning (wearing the kit)
1. Wash hands or use hand sanitizer to sanitize hands.
2. Wear inner gloves pair.
3. Wear the N-95 Mask.
4. Wear the body suit.
5. Wear the face shield.
6. Wear the shoe covers in a way to cover body suit in lower limb below knee.
7. Sanitize the gloves.
8. Wear outer pair of gloves.
9. Get yourself inspected from all around for completeness.
Doffing (Removing the kit)
1. Get yourself inspected from all around for contamination.
2. Remove Outer Gloves.
3. Remove Face shield.
4. Remove Shoe covers.
5. Remove body suit.
6. Sanitize the inner gloves.
7. Remove N-95 Mask.
8. Remove inner gloves.
9. Sanitize the hands & get inspected for contamination.
Perform steps of hand hygiene before each step of donning and doffing if hands are contaminated. Standard Biomedical guidelines to be followed for waste management segregation.