It has versatile clinical capabilities to monitor a wide range of patients. Ease of operation for all professional levels.
GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring.
GE Datex-Ohmeda compact CO2 side stream respiratory monitoring with a new generation of infrared technology.
- A crystal-clear monitor that lets you see the patient’s status at a glance, displaying up to six waveforms simultaneously on a 12.1 in (30.7 cm) display.
- One-button access to commonly-used functions to increase efficiency.
- Intuitive menus that reduce set-up time and can make even novice users feel like experts.
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress.
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits to alert caregivers to critical situations.