EXLITE® | F.O WISHIPPLE BLADE
The Wishipple is a modified version of Wisconsin blade with a straight spatula and a large, circular flange which expands slightly towards the distal portion of the blade. This feature increase the visual field and reduced of possibility of trauma during intubation. The distal portion is wider and formed slightly to the right to better adapt to lifting the epiglottis
- Replaceable light guide.
- 4.00 diameter fiber optic bundle.
- 5500 plus fiber strands.
- High quality fiber ensuring brilliant light transmission.
- 4200 lux with 2.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- 12500 lux with3.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- No sharp edges. Straight blades.
- Free maintenance.
- Autoclavable up to 134O C approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.
- In accordance with ISO 7376/3.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use