EXLITE® | F.O WISCONSIN/FOREGGER MILLER BLADE
The Foregger / Wisconsin blade is with a straight spatula and flange that expands slightly towards the distal portion of the blade. This feature increases the visual field and reduces the possibility of trauma during intubation. The distal portion is wider and formed slightly to the right to better adapt to lifting the epiglottis.
- Replaceable light guide.
- 4.00 diameter fiber optic bundle.
- 5500 plus fiber strands.
- High quality fiber ensuring brilliant light transmission.
- 4200 lux with 2.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- 12500 lux with3.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- No sharp edges. Straight blades.
- Free maintenance.
- Autoclavable up to 134O C approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.
- In accordance with ISO 7376/3.
5 Year Warranty
4000 time autoclavable
Easy to use