EXLITE® | F.O SEKAR BLADE
Ideal for use on patients with anatomical variations which make intubation with conventional blades difficult or impossible The basic portions of the blade make an angle of 135° with a mirror located at flange angle facing spatula for better visualization during intubation Distal portion is 3” Since mirror inverts the reflected image, operator should exercise caution until familiar with its use Curved stylette is recommended for use with the Siker blade Immersing blade in warm water bath for 10 minutes prior to use will prevent mirror fogging Soft, matte finish virtually eliminates reflection and glare.
- Replaceable light guide.
- 4.00 diameter fiber optic bundle.
- 5500 plus fiber strands.
- High quality fiber ensuring brilliant light transmission.
- 4200 lux with 2.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- 12500 lux with3.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- No sharp edges. curved blades.
- Free maintenance.
- Autoclavable up to 134O C approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.
- In accordance with ISO 7376/3.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use